Recommendations for DC Power Supply
The following are recommendations for the DC power supply.
- Use distributed power supply mode. Use multiple DC power supply systems and put power equipment in multiple locations.
- Adopt a standard DC power supply system, and set the output voltage to the communications equipment within the required range.
- Improve reliability of the AC power supply system to reduce the necessary capacity of storage batteries. For small offices, increase the capacity of storage batteries if it is difficult to enhance reliability of the AC power supply system.
- The total capacity of the high-frequency switching rectifier must satisfy the power of the communication loading and battery charging. If there are 10 or fewer active rectifier modules, configure one backup module. If there are more than 10 active modules, configure one backup module for every 10 active modules.
- Install storage batteries in two or more groups. The capacity is determined by the duration for which the storage batteries must supply power. For most offices, the batteries should be able to supply power for at least one hour.